Depressed for not having a child? Scared of invasive surgeries and treatments? No need to worry anymore …
Even after having regular unprotected sex, the inability of an individual to conceive is called infertility. It is the biological inability of an individual to contribute to conception, or to a female who cannot carry a pregnancy to full term. According to Ayurveda, both men and women should be physically and mentally happy for creating a child i.e the eggs and sperms should be healthy.
Vajeekarana is a special branch of Ayurveda that deals with how to make one as potent as a horse. In both men and women, reproductive health depends upon the health of Shukra dhatu which is responsible for the production of an ovum in women and sperm in men. According to Ayurveda, infertility arises when shukra dhatu does not get proper nutrition which can happen due to poor digestion, lack of balanced diet, or due obstruction in reproductive channels by the presence of toxins inside the body.
Do you know the reasons behind infertility?According to Ayurveda, the causes of infertility are sexual overindulgence, some mental disturbances like anxiety, depression, and insomnia and eating extra hot and spicy food.
Vaidya Health Care Hospital will definitely help you in providing you with the best quality traditional Ayurveda fertility treatment. Vaidya Healthcare Hospital in Kerala is known for its female infertility treatment in Kerala. They provide evidence-based treatment by blending traditional Ayurveda and modern researchers to solve male fertility problems in Kerala. The clinic is known for its skilled doctors and paramedical staff.
- Mucuna Pruriens: The seeds of the plant are used to treat infertility
- Even after having regular unprotected sex, the inability of an individual to conceive is called infertility. It is the biological inability of an individual.
- Safed Musli (Asparagus): The dried roots are used. It is mainly used as a tonic to revitalize the reproductive system. It works well with impotency, low sperm count, and premature ejaculation
- Ashwagandha: It is very useful in treating male infertility. Can be used to treat mental disorders as well as has good inflammatory properties. It is a good tonic for nerves. It is useful for sexual disorders like oligospermia and erectile dysfunction.
- Shirodhara Therapy: Hormonal imbalances in infertility can be treated using some medicated oils.
- Basti (enema): Medicated oil is given via rectum to eliminate doshas.
- Kapikacchu: It is very useful to treat men infertility
- Lodhra : This is used to treat female infertility by stimulating reproductive hormones like FSH and LH
- Gokshura: This is used to treat men and women infertility
Vaidya Healthcare Clinic is known for its treatment of Male infertility in Kerala. They can surely solve the female infertility problems in Kerala as well. They are not only treating fertility but also providing the best treatment for all types of diseases. Their services are affordable and creating an environment for the patient so that patient feels like home. All the staff is accommodative and approachable at any time.
Your worries will turn to happiness soon …Book the date today itself …
visit us : vaidyahealthcare.com
Mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org